Post HERE to give general consent for copying pics to forum-

Wheekers3

Post   » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:47 pm

Me too.

-KT-

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 pm

Go right ahead, I haven't posted yet, but in the event I do...you can use whatever you need.

Poor Baby Cuzko
My piggy made me give!

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:01 pm

I can't remember if I've posted permission here, but you have my blessings to use whatever pic I post here.

pigmama

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:53 pm

I can't remember if I've posted permission here, but you have my blessings to use whatever pic I post here.
Ditto for me too. Use/copy away!

Barbara Osborn
Supporter from '05 - '12

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:39 pm

Lynx, of course you may use any of my posted piggy photos.

I would be honored.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:15 pm

Any pics I post are wecome to be used. I too would be honored.

mosmom

Post   » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:57 pm

Go ahead Lynx if you ever want one of my pics. I an not the best photographer however maybe one day I will get lucky.

rachelm

Post   » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 pm

Yeah, I should have given my consent ages ago. I don't think any of my pics have been worthy to be copied over, but like mo's mom says, maybe one day...

K-Jun104

Post   » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:22 pm

Same here. I have to learn to take decent picts. In any case if you ever come across one go right ahead.

mrspiggy

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:04 pm

If I knew how to post pictures I would say go for it and use them but I have tried and it keeps telling me that I have too big a picture. Don't know what to do about it. Help!!

Poor Baby Cuzko
My piggy made me give!

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:11 pm

If you download the pics to a host site like www.photobucket.com , you can use the resizing function the site provides. I think if you resized a pic to 75% it would get it under the 700 width limit, though it depends how big the pic is to start with.

I use a program called ACDSee. It offers a resizing function where you can choose what size to make the pic. I change it to the 700, save it, then download it to Photobucket to post.

Hope that helps.

kristina
Supporter in '12

Post   » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:02 am

Just in case you ever want to: you can use all the pictures I post on Guinea Lynx.