And in Other Trump News & Weather...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:51 am

I don't know if this will display. Probably a Canadian reaction to the election.

A group of Canadians vandalize a police parking spot.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:41 am

Those Canadians are always up to something!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:07 am

Love it!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:41 pm

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:44 am

She is a powerful writer and I believe speaks for many people. I still recoil to think of how many people voted for him in this election.

And I still can't forgive my relatives who voted for him in 2016. Besides the cruelty, he was so utterly incompetent.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:17 am

She nails it.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:39 am

She says it all and I agree completely. Fervent Trump supporters follow him because they share his values. Trump allowed and encouraged them to be unethical, immoral, bigoted, racist and violent. Many of them behaved horribly and caused irreparable damage to people's lives. They should be called out and made to understand that kind of behavior will no longer be tolerated. To suggest we make nice with them is an insult.

I have in-laws who are still Trump supporters, and whenever I have to see them I'm always on the defensive. They are the "Mouth full of scripture and heart full of hate" type people. When they tick me off I make donations to the DFL and Planned Parenthood.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:34 pm

I've never heard that expression but it really hits the nail on the head.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:41 pm

"When they tick me off I make donations to the DFL and Planned Parenthood."

That'll show 'em! ;P

229 posts