A Fraud and a Charlatan

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Making its way around the web:

‘He will die in jail’: Intelligence community ready to ‘go nuclear’ on Trump, senior source says

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-will-die-in-jail-intelli ... source-says/

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 pm

God, I hope!

bats

Post   » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Likewise.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Read this:

http://www.newsweek.com/allies-intercept-russia-trump-adviser-communications-557283

U.S. Allies Conduct Intelligence Operation Against Trump Staff and Associates, Intercepted Communications

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 pm

It sounds like Trump is dirty. This is all going to come out. With countries around the world doing their own intelligence, Trump won't be able to hide.

TexCavy

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:54 pm

I really hope it does.

Erinspigs

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:11 am

I find the photo of Trump standing/posing in front of The Wall of Heroes at CIA disgusting.

When I see a certain someone again they won't be able to disagree on this one.

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:46 am

I take some comfort in the fact Fox News seems to be turning on him. Fox is nothing more than the Republican party's PR machine. I think it is very possible that the GOP will want to get rid of Trump before he destroys their brand. They can't impeach him, even with evidence, because much of their base will never believe any evidence and will turn on anyone who votes to impeach Trump. My guess is that they are using Fox to slowly poison Trump until they have enough support from their own base to impeach him.

Of course, the alternate theory (after years of being a lobbyist) is that Congress could use what it has on Trump (including their power over voters via Fox News) to blackmail him into doing whatever they want. This fits with the fact that they have more than their base voters to worry about. They have the very big donors - the powerful military contractors, charter schools, health insurance companies, private prisons, construction industry (that hates EPA regulations) and most of all the oil companies. These may fight to keep Trump in office as he is the best thing that ever has (or ever could?) happen to them.

The GOP will look stupid if this Russian stuff blows up in their faces and they've done nothing. I think they know they are walking a tightrope right now, which might be part of why they are avoiding town hall meetings.

All we can do is keep up the anti-Trump pressure on Congress so they start to believe that doing nothing is too risky and they instead continue to use Fox to poison Trump until he is politically dead enough to be removed from office.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Have you been following Rachel Maddow? Every day they nail down a little more about Trump and the Russians. I just hope Putin doesn't do Christopher Steele in before someone can talk to him.

piggypie

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:11 pm

I watch Rachel Maddow's show on Youtube. She is very interesting.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Rachel Maddow rocks! She pulls things together and really educates. What a cesspool.

CavyHouse
Supporter in '11

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:41 am

Rachel Maddow is so interesting to watch. She really ties everything together and tells a great story.

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:44 am

I love Rachel.

Tonight a trumplover told me to go die a horrible death and join my dead son because I failed him by not noticing he was depressed.

He never gave one clue to his mom that he lived with most of the year-round, nor his many best friends from school.
No way he would tell us when he saw us only a couple months a year.

This proves they will always go lower to try and hurt us when they know the chips are down on their end. I never told her to kill herself or die horribly or brought her live child into anything.

Seriously what is with these people?

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:37 pm

TexCavy - I am so sorry about the Trumpet. That is not only mean, but stupid in more ways than I can count.

rpaws

Post   » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:39 pm

TexCavy,
I am sorry about what that tRUMPster said to you. It was utter cruelty. I don''t get it when people wish horrible deaths upon others (unless like the person is Hitler). Life is too full of pain to wish more on others. I also believe in Karma - what goes around comes around. That person just may get the horrible death. Oh and if he truly deals with depression, he is already living a 'Horrible life.' (I should know.)

To me Trump's supporters remind me of the story, "The Emperor's New Clothes." The supporters are admiring how gorgeously he is clad. If anyone ventures to say, "But he is naked," his supporters try to kick the person- and their whole family including the dog.

I am paraphrasing what someone wrote about Trump's supporters.but it was basically, "Trump could sacrifice an infant on an altar to Satan at High Noon on Wall Street" and his supporters would say, "He is making America Great Again." The laugh is on them because with all the budget cuts to build up the military (the US spends more than the next 3 countries combined) it is going to be the supporters that are hurt - HUD, Meals on Wheels, Education, etc. Hey someone has to pay for that military, the wall, and the tax cut on the rich. Trump and his rich cronies are not going to be doing the paying.

Trump is the textbook definition of someone with a narcissistic personality disorder. Personally I think he has at least one other disorder. (Yes, all of use could be found in the DSM-5 but still...) I think most politicians have to have a touch of narcissism to take the job, but with Trump, so much of it displays NPD. I am willing to give him a chance, but seriously...I just want him to do his job rather than be ranting about things and constantly acting as if he is still running for president.

Oh, and contrary to most other people's experiences, it isn't my microwave that is spying on me, it is my toaster. It's taking pictures of me in my 'frog jammies' to blackmail me. Someone either needs to 'put up the evidence or apologize and SHUT up.'

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Ironically, if they lose out, they will somehow not notice but instead rejoice that others are losing it too.

rpaws

Post   » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Lynx

I think you are right. Trump supporters would ignore the blood running down their faces and instead celebrate their neighbors losing one eye even though they lost both eyes.

Please note before reading the following I belong to the Undeclared party and the last President I really liked was the 16th one. (And there has been much negative said and written about him.) I am an equal opportunity critic.

Talked with a Trump supporter today and he said he thinks I will be getting a tax break. Bwahhhhhhahhhhh, I am so not a member of the 1%. If anything I will be paying more do the increase in spending and the decrease in taking the rich. Why do 'regular' people think that they are going to be with the 'elite' ones? We are viewed as sheep to be shorn. That is why the rich are rich.

I got the argument that Trump paid a 'hefty ' 25 percent while Obama only paid 19 percent. (I am getting so tired of the '....but Obama....but Hilly...but Stein garbage I sometimes think I am going to scream.) Oh it was also illegal to display his taxes. I don't know about the illegality of it but I replied he paid less due to his loss write offs. He wants to get rid of the AMT (alternative means tax) so if that had been the case here, I think he would have only paid about 2 percent. Hey Buffet stated he thinks it is unfair his secretary pays a greater percentage in taxes than Buffet does.

Oh and the military spending is necessary even though we spend approximately 2 and half times more than second place China.

Also you know that Meals on Wheels cut? Well Trump really isn't really going to do that. He is going to build a Wall and make Mexico pay for it. He is going to deport all the illegals but no, he is not going to Cut Meals on Wheels. (Translation- Trump is only going to do what I think he should do.)

I have to keep reminding myself that 50 percent of the population is below intelligence. There is a Canadian newspaper that keeps track of the lies Trump tells. He couldn't tell the truth even if the truth were to his advantage. He is pathological.

Now I can go read about the 'Major Meeting' about the Department of Veterans Affairs. Yeah I can just imagine what the major meeting is was.

Thanks for being on track to spend as much on vacations in 10 months as was spent by the last President in EIGHT years. Thought you were not going to take any vacation if elected. Must have misunderstood.

GPIG

Post   » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:31 pm

TexCavy, I'm sorry anyone would say that to you, it's disgusting. As for proving "they will go lower and try to hurt us" theory - I don't want to hurt you or anyone else. An asshole is an asshole, regardless of who they politically support.

As for you little Miss EP, regarding Trump speaking at Wall of Heroes, CIA, I agree with you, it's despicable. There is a special place in hell for anyone who attempts to curry goodwill by associating themselves through other peoples' service and sacrifice. It will be a crowded place. By the way, someone who knew everything about your life is commemorated on that wall. I miss Jen terribly. Politicians hung her out to dry as a scapegoat, yet they now have the nerve to stand beside the star commemorating her memory.

By the way also, how is it I could see you more on another continent than in our own home? Where the hell are you?