Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #3

Pikatot

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 am

My pigs' stuff arrived yesterday but I wasn't here so it went to my apartment's office, which closed at 5 so I didn't get it until this morning but it all looks so great and I've never been more excited to do laundry and clean the pigs' cage ;)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:55 am

Ooh! I love the pictures jedifreac! Can I use them for my "satisfied customers" ? Isn't that cute how they both go to the same hut, lol. Always happens that way :-) They will surely never want to leave your home now!

Yay for Fairy's new beds! I can't wait to see her and the other girls enjoying them :-)

You are so very welcome. We get so many smiles from reading your thread, so I am happy to send a few smiles your way.

All of you guys make what I do so worth while and rewarding. It's the nicest feeling ever to wake up in the morning and see so many nice things.

So a BIG thanks to everyone of you!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

Aw, Jen :)

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Jedifreac, I love your stuff! I love seeing people's orders. It is very exciting.

jedifreac

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Jen, of course you can use the photos for satisfied customers!

Pikatot

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey Jen! I got the liners to wick after one wash, which is amazing in the crappy washers my apartment provides. It took like 5 washes for the other fleece we were using.

The pigs love it! They wouldn't stop popcorning and running around the cage.

Here's some pictures:

And Tater Tot modeling the other set:

Thank you so, so, so much, Jen! The mini broom and dustpan set is a godsend too! These cage liners have taken so much time out of making their cage after cleaning it. Folding all the sides and everything was the worst since I'm short, I couldn't reach the other sides, but now all I have to do is lay the cage liners down and I'm finished.

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi Jen! I just put my liners through the wash/dry cycle for the first time. They aren't wicking yet, but I can't wait to get them to!!!

You deserve every compliment we post here!

I totally agree Pikatot, I can just swap out dirty ones and replace without so much trouble!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Oooh! Pictures! So much cuteness on this thread already :-) I love it!

Do you mind if I use your pictures to Pikatot?

I believe your fleece is the same kind that Pikatot got BB, so hopefully after the next wash it will wick better. Sometimes it takes several washes before it wicks like it should. I wash the material once here. I normally just use mine right away, I cheat!

Pikatot

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Of course you can use the pics! My cage looks pretty bare though. I was so excited to take pictures, I hadn't put their kitchen or their water bottle in yet, haha.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 am

I love your set up, Pikatot!

I took a few pics of the girls checking out their new beds. Actually, they were for Fairy but she is happy to share :)

They love them! We do too, they are beautiful. Thanks again, Jen!

Aw! It all got too much . . . . . zzzzz

And this was this morning - it is so cold today though! I will take some more when it is warmer and sunny!

Pikatot

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 am

I love that zoo animals fabric and the flowers fabric. Definitely beautiful. Fairy looks very happy in that last picture :]

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:38 am

I love everyone's new things!