WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Lots of pre-mades have been recently added, including cage blankets, double pockets, tunnels, and a few chiller/warmer bags.

Here's one 2x4 ready to ship!

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Becky have you checked your FB messages? I sent you one a while back.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 pm

I didn't get any notifications. I'll go check them now Deb, FB probably changed something on me again.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 am

72 hours!
Use the code GL10 on your net order of $50 or more and get $10 off
or
Use the code GL20 on your net order of $100 or more and get $20 off.
(net order is before shipping)

Add regular and sale priced products to your shopping cart and apply the code before checking out.

Cheers!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Yay! The GL code is Gold!

Charybdis

Post   » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Our Cuy girl Fiona was adopted on Saturday along with her specially-made WindeSpirit pouch. The adopter has two other Cuy and was delighted to have a pouch big enough to hold Fiona :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Hooray for Fiona's adoption!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Got our package today! :)

He loves his new friend!

Thanks Windespirit! You're the best!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 pm

I heart Mouse :-)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Such cute pictures of Mouse with his new goodies.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:53 am

Matching Donations Event has begun! Today only, don't miss it!!

Each pre-made/pre-designed item sold at regular price, we will match that product and donate it to the rescue of your choice.
Simply add items to your shopping cart as usual in any combination of pre-made/pre-designed or custom made items. During check out, before selecting how you'd like to pay, specify in the comments the rescue you prefer. We will then make items to match your pre-made purchases at regular price and send them to the rescue of your choice within the USA. (fabrics may not be identical)

Example - purchase a 2x4 Cage Blanket at regular price and we'll send the rescue a 2x4 Cage Blanket of equal value.

Note - should our shipping costs to the rescues exceed $100 for the April 27th extra donation day, items will be shipped out in the normal donations fashion, as soon as possible.

Rescues do not need be 501c3 to be a benefactor! Rescues may use or sell the products as they see fit.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu May 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Another offer to take advantage of.

Until May 14th
Free shipping on orders $50 or more within the USA. International shipping half price!!

2 low flat rates on shipping orders $49.99 or less within the USA during this promotion.

Orders are shipping via UPS or USPS at our discretion.

Lots of things still available in the Pre-made section. Chairs, Couches, and Day Beds are all on sale. And don't forget the House of the Month deal too.