WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Back To Basics Sale !

All Back To Basics are 10% off .
From simple cozies, tunnels and cage blankets, to couches, corner pockets, and houses and more. Pre made, pre designed, or custom made just for you!
Sale ends March 31st

Last chance to order 2016/"17 Sleighs + $5.00 off each
Sleigh season ends Feb. 28th

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:23 pm

I love the tunnel colors!

And I always love sales ;-)

GrannyJu1
Armcavy

Post   » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Good timing! I get a little more spending money next month. ;o)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:18 am

Bright and cheerful colors are always mood lifters! They too see in color after all :-)

Oh, lucky you GrannyJu! Isn't always fun to pick out new things for them? And more fun to watch them explore, popcorn around, and snuggle in to enjoy. Ah, what a life to be a cosseted cavy :-)
Now that you've had a bit of time to use them, how are those rope hammocks been working out for you to dry and store thing in?
Making them for you gave me a bit of inspiration to make shelving units designed of them. It's been hard to wait, but Eric has to get me the paints to redo the room into caribbean ocean color schemes first.

GrannyJu1
Armcavy

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:46 am

The rope hammocks are working great. I use them to store the hideys after a night of use. The hideys dry out pretty fast this way.

I'm currently only using 2; that's all that we could fit in the pig room. 2 others will be used in my bath as soon as I get it painted (will post pics as I plan to paint some murals in there). Not sure what I'll use the last one for... Probably in my studio/craft room when *it's* finished. Meanwhile, you did a great job on them! Thanks!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:27 am

Awesome! I'm so glad they are working out for you. I love it when I can make something for someone so much cheaper then buying a bunch of extra grids or trying to put up shelving units to get the extra storage space. :-)

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 pm

GrannyJu1 - those hammocks sound interesting. Can you share pictures? How do you use them?

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:44 pm

I recall a post a little while back that I'm pretty sure GrannyJu1 made about camera stopped working so I thought I'd toss this up for her.

The 4 corners are adjustable for length/height.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Now thru Monday, all Pre-mades 30% off !

www.sewing4acause.com/PAWStore/241-pre-made

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 pm

What a great sale! I hope people are able to take advantage of it!

210 posts