Three's Company presents- The Saturday Sampler

FatherMackatzie

Post   » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:18 pm

The sun was just rising ... I peered through the door of my cozy pigloo to look at the dewy, lush blades of grass on the lawn. They looked so.... Yummy. And what was that sound ? *click , click, click* . It was unmistakeable. A knife, hitting the cutting board. And then I remembered. The most glorious day, the splendid morning, where the slaves give their offerings to us Cavy lords in the form of ... The Saturday Sampler!!!!

Archie : I was barely able to set my monocle down after reading "how to train your slave Vol. 2" before this dastly human had the nerve to scoop me up , literally from the air. Bath time? Nail clipping? What now? Ah, well this is quite alright. The Saturday Scrambler. Remember Archie, don't rush. Take your time , and keep your wits about you. You don't want them to think you will do anything for food. I will start with this endive ...
Pff, manners who? Come on, who can blame me when there's red pepper involved !!!!!

Jumpy: Woah, WOAH. Watch your hands lady!!!!! Okay, hurry up, whatever you're going to do just get it over with so I can go back to my hay eating. Oh! OH! Saturday Sampler!

And the rest is history...

FatherMackatzie

Post   » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Pina Linda: What's this Saturday Sampler everyone's on about? I hate being the new girl in the cage.

Oh... Hmm...

No romaine or tomato? I'm out.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:01 pm

Your pictures (and story!) are fun!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:10 pm

Archie is absolutely adorable.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:31 am

Nice to see everyone looking well rounded. Obviously the Saturday sampler and diet must agree with them.

Wheekers3

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Very cute!

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:04 am

Cool pigs all of them.