Tacoma, Washington pigs for adoption!

leebee

Post   » Fri Oct 18, 2002 1:36 pm

Just don´t try it with a giggly 11 year old!!

Evangeline

Post   » Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:50 pm

Of course, Pinta had to add her grain of salt.

Pigpal-
I say Teresa needs to hire me as Pig Placement Agent. I´m sure she can afford me. God knows you two organized the Hollister rescue for the great profit you´d make out of it!

Agatha-
Did you think of names for your three sows?
Last edited by Evangeline on Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunny

Post   » Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:59 pm

Good to know - I´ll be transporting several sheets to my "class" next weekend.

Found the "Deal of the Century" on coroplast! A sheet for a 4x2 cage, only $2.50. Yep, really great guys at Signz! The greatest part was that I told them it was for building Guinea pig cages and he didn´t even look at me like I had two heads (like other sign stores have).

Thanks for the tip.

Evangeline

Post   » Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:38 pm

Wow!
Hey, if you offer to make publicity for him at the class, maybe he´ll even give you some for free?

agatha

Post   » Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:24 pm

I can´t name them without seeing them first! They need to fit their names. I´m picking these girls out, and doing the naming on this round. Otherwise, my daughter will name them in a highly dorky third grade fashion.
Examples: Sweetums, Angel, and All-ball (our three boys). i kind of like the name All-ball, but it confuses a lot of people. All-ball is a reference to Koko the gorilla, who named her first kitten All-ball. I think the second kitten was named Lipstick. We love Koko around here...

Kleenmama, if you see this message, email me. I need to find out where you live and your phone number, etc...

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:50 am

Did you get my email? I sent it directly from here, so I don´t have your email address.

agatha

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:51 pm

nope, no email. did you send it to agatha@fluffah.com?

here´s my other just in case:
shortycowboy@attbi.com

ps- coroplast sheets went up in price here to $16/ sheet for the 8 foot long stuff. yikes!

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:33 pm

Crap! I had posted all of the directions to my house on that damn email.

OK, I´ll send it directly since I now have your email...

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:48 pm

You want me to get some here for $10 a sheet?

agatha

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:31 pm

Rats. I asked the printing shop that I used to work at to get me a quote from the plastic place they order from, and my old boss went ahead and ordered me four sheets at 15 smackeroos each! A: I only needed 3 sheets. B: the print shop doesn´t use it for anything, so now I feel obligated to buy it. Drat.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:47 pm

It´s still cheaper than some places. Bite the bullet and make him buy you a box of chocolates.

agatha

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:03 pm

I´m going to make them deliver it, hehe. He was just trying to be nice, so I can´t blame him.

I´m so glad tomorrow´s friday.