Tacoma, Washington pigs for adoption!

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:15 pm

Sure, I can take lots more pictures. I´ll start with the ones you mentioned liking the best.

I´ll try and get some tonight or tomorrow morning.

agatha

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:37 pm

thanks!

incidentally, where do you get your coroplast around here, and how much do you pay for it per sheet? i went to this scary toothless guy last time that has a sign business out of his home, and he charged ten bucks per 4 by 6 footish sheet. is that about right?

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:00 am

We really lucked out. I was paying $14 for a 4 x 8 sheet, but then Loren found some right up by me for $10 a sheet. When you come up, we can go get it, it´s about 10 minutes from my house. But he has to order it, so if you want some, let me know. Not sure if he has teeth or not.....I have some spare chunks for lofts and stuff if you need it.

Evangeline

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:31 pm

Come on, Agatha. They have your name written all over themselves! All three of them.

agatha

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:40 pm

i must confess...
my name isn´t really agatha.

i know what you´re saying, though.

yeah, i just measured the sheet of coroplast that we mangled the last time we went to pick it up (it didn´t occur to me to think about how we were going to fit it in the car...), and it´s 3 by 6 feet. i´m not sure if i can wait two weekends, though, as i have the 3 boys in a 30 by 45 inch cage right now, and they are starting to throw down quite regularly. i really think things will get better if i can get them more room and another pigloo or two. two of our boys have had torn ears this week. no good, i tell ya.

i might have to go visit scary toothless signmaking man again this weekend, and pay a little more.

pinta

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:59 pm

You can roll coroplast.

Evangeline

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2002 8:02 pm

How old are your boars? I find 4-5 month olds to be horrible trouble makers. Fortunately, they grow out of it.

agatha

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2002 8:07 pm

all ball and sweetums (i didn´t name them, i swear) are seven months old, and angel is about 6 months old.

my problem solving skills were not particularly active on the day we got the coroplast, i folded it in half and stuck it in the trunk. i was being a dumbass, which happens more often than i care to admit.

Becky

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2002 9:29 pm

Roll it against the "grain" and put it in your backseat. Works like a charm!

pigpal

Post   » Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:27 am

E - have you ever thought about quitting teaching and selling used cars for a living?

Evangeline

Post   » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:42 pm

Huh?

Becky

Post   » Thu Oct 17, 2002 7:18 pm

I believe she thinks you´re quite a salesperson.