Utah - 21 pigs need homes!

Sunny

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:55 pm

Hello... Dervish <sneer>

Nurgle
...what, what, what?

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:27 pm

Becky: Actually, considering our trip, it´s a miracle that they all didn´t wind up on the side of the road in, say, Nebraska!

I was considering myself lucky that you didn´t dump them all in my lap and turn tail back home. You still had, what, 96 guinea pigs at that point?

Oh, wait.

Then you would have *gasp* had to drive all the way back across Nebraska! Ack!

Evangeline

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:03 pm

Beige. That´s what diluted chocolate is. It comes with pink eyes.

pigpal

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:52 pm

OK, beige/taupe/milk chocolate. Whatever, Monty´s #80 and 81 in the Cavyspirit adoptables album and Charlotte, his girlfriend, is #82, 83. So what color is her third color E? Black, white and ?

http://imageevent.com/cavyspirit/adoptables

BTW, he´s not obnoxious any more. They´re very sweet together.

Evangeline

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:29 pm

Beats me! Bad red? Weird cream?
She´s a beautiful pig, though.
Last edited by Evangeline on Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinta

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:20 am

Dervish is still obnoxious. She thinks it´s cool to sit in the hay rack suspended from the condo door....while the door is open. To get there she has to stomp thru a suspended pellet bowl scattering pellets everywhere. She also can´t be bothered to walk around the water dish. She stomps right thru it splashing water everywhere.

Becky

Post   » Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:04 pm

Pinta, what´s that expression? Oh, yeah...Like mother, like daughter.

Sunny

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:34 pm

We got piggy pictures! Erin posted the rest of the pictures I sent her tonight (that was FAST Erin!!). There are two litters pictured here, with a third litter due any day and a fourth litter in a few weeks.

That´s 21 pigs up for adoption today! Check ´em out.

http://www.imageevent.com/erin8607/utahrescues

Sunny

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:35 pm

Oh, and the babies from the first two litters can be weaned Oct 25. My Guinea Pig Education class is Oct 26 so I´m holding them ransom!

No class... No pigs for you!
Last edited by Sunny on Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pigpal

Post   » Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:24 am

Those are some very attractive and adoptable pigs, adorable babies. Darcella is my kind of pig, what a sweetheart! Good luck with the class and the adoptions.

Becky

Post   » Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:30 am

Adorable! How exciting to think of them in great new homes.

Sunny

Post   » Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:02 pm

I just had to share.

My vet is the GREATEST. She is going to see all the rescue pigs for ONE vet visit fee ($35). So Monday, I´m transporting all 21 pigs to the vet (don´t ask me how - can pigs be bungie tied to the roof?). She will sex all the babies then too. Yippee!!