2 x 3 coroplast sheet for sale in NY

Paisley

Post   » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:55 am

Last year I made a new 2x4 C&C cage to replace my old 2x3. I was going to keep the old 2x3 coroplast as a spare but I've decided now that I probably won't be needing it after all. I would like to sell it, if possible.

The coroplast is cut and scored already to a 2x3. It has 6" sides. However, on one of the "long" sides, there is a 22 1/2" (cut out) opening. I have several miscellaneous pieces of coroplast that could be cut down to fit inside this cut out area so these pieces will also be included.

This 2x3 coroplast might be excellent to use for an upper level or for an addition, too, since it does have the cut out.

I am asking $10 for the 2x3 as the original full sheet cost me $20. The 2x3 sheet must be picked up as I will not ship it at this time.

(I will also include for free a Farnam 32 oz. water bottle, if it is wanted.)

Please email me at hickory7 (at) localnet (dot) com for more information.

Thanks!
Paisley

piggie parent

Post   » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:11 am

Where in NY are you? I have family that is visiting from there and I may would get it. please email me.

Paisley

Post   » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:18 am

Hi piggie parent,

I just sent you an email.

I'm located between the Hudson Valley Region and the Capital District Region of NY.

Paisley

LER

Post   » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:42 pm

Hi Paisley,
If this doesn't work out with PP, let me know, I might be interested and I am on the border of Southern VT, about an hour and a half northeast of Albany. Or, I could bring you a pair of foster piggies to put in there! <evil grin>

Paisley

Post   » Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:20 pm

Hi LER,

I've been in touch with PP and she is too far away from me.

I've just sent you an email. Perhaps we can work something out as I am about 2 hours south of you.

Paisley

LER

Post   » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:18 pm

Hi Paisley,
Just wanted to let you know I am out of town at the moment so haven't seen your email, will respond when I get back . . .
Thanks!

Paisley

Post   » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:06 pm

Thanks for letting me know, LER. Just send me an email when you get back home and have a chance to reply. There's no hurry.

Paisley

HollyT
Get on your bike.

Post   » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:09 pm

What have you been up to Paisley?

Paisley

Post   » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:46 pm

Hi HollyT,

I've been busy catching up on things that seem to get neglected during the school year. The house is finally "spring-cleaned" and now I'm working on some sewing projects. I just finished a nice navy blue wool skirt for myself the other day. This coming week, I'll start on some for the girls.

On a sad note, I had to put Paisley, the guinea pig from who I took my screen name, down at the beginning of March due to health problems. I only have Gypsy left at this time.

Paisley

Post   » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:47 am

Hi LER,

I've sent a few more emails to you. Perhaps we can work something out for today (Monday, July 12) so you can get the coroplast. Feel free to give me a call - I sent my phone number in my email to you.

Paisley

Paisley

Post   » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:32 pm

Just a quick note to those who might be interested in the 2x3 coroplast after reading the topic post ... it is no longer available. It, along with some other pig-related items, was given to LER. In return, I adopted two of her pigs that she had for adoption. I still say I got the better end of the deal! Thanks, LER! (I'm just glad we were able to convince my husband to let us adopt both Breeze and Snowcap as companions for Gypsy.)

LER

Post   » Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:34 pm

Thanks again Paisley! I'm thrilled two of my fosters have such a terrific home. Thank YOU!