Pair of piggies in NJ for adoption!!

Marci78

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:41 am

FROSTY & OPRY!!!! Frosty and Opry are two very sweet guinea pigs. They were turned into the rescue on 4/10/04 when their owner could no longer care for them. They are used to being around kids, cats and dogs. Frosty is a cute albino American neutered male guinea pig. He is about a year and a half. Opry is a cute brown agouti, rust and white American female. She is about 2 years old. They MUST be adopted together. PREVENT A LITTER, FIX A CRITTER!! A donation of $63 will cover Opry's spay. Please contact us to see how to make a donation of any amount to help us cover the cost. Frosty and Opry are currently in a foster home in Flemington, NJ. Please email me to make arrangments to meet them! This pet is: altered

spikes mom

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:53 pm

Good luck Marci - there are some piggies on your site that I would love to have. I just need another room!

Marci78

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:50 am

Thanks, hopefully we'll be able to find some great homes or foster homes for some of these great piggies!

spikes mom

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:44 am

Our family got our piggies from Looking for Love. They are so funny and we love them very much. Fostering or adopting another pair is in our future, but now is not good.

MommyofGus

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:38 am

There is another thread on here, startd by Chele. She is in Bucks County and looking for a piggy friend. You might want to try and track her down.