2 Pigs in Louisa, VA

Thra5her

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 2:44 am

These are listed on petfinder.com under "Classified Ads" for Virginia where people can do private listings.
Go here:
http://www.petfinder.com/post/classifiedhop.html
Then click on "Adoptable Pets" and put Virginia as your state.

"Hello My Name Is Willus i Am A Smokey Calico Male Guinea Pig My Master Is Fortunately Unable To Keep up With Her Chores And Clean My Cage Out So Now I Have Bed Sores She Is up Set About it And Has Saved My life Three Times With Her Own Doctoring With Medications She Is not A Perfetional But Very Smart And Does Any Thing Possable To Save And Love Hers And All Animals Due To trying To Get Me Well When I Couldnt Walk Barely Breathed Skinny As A cows Tail She Spent Day and night With Me And Even let Me Sleep in Her Bed But Because Of This My friend Oprah Hopefully Also Listed On here Has Got Bed Sores Will Someone Please Adopt Us Together So We Have Something Formiliar About our Old Home We Love To talk to Each other Also I Need To Be Fixed And If you Have SSI I Think But Am Not Sure SNAP Will Do It For Free if They Spay Or Nueter Guinea Pigs "

Grrrr.
Louisa looks to be outside of Richmond.

Kirra

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 10:01 am

Bed sores? Good God that's awful. Is it even possible for guinea pigs to get bed sores or could it be open wounds caused by mites?

It sounds like a child wrote the ad, at least that's what I'd like to think. I really hope someone can get those piggies out of that awful situation before she tries more of "Her Own Doctoring With Medications" and ends up poisoning the poor things.

chii
I Love Lucy

Post   » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:35 pm

Bumblefoot, maybe? That's awful. It does sound like a kid wrote the ad. Good grief.

stickyfroggi

Post   » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:01 pm

I agree, sounds like bumblefoot. Isn't Louisa near Charlottesville?? Looks like some wacked out freak typed that ad. Is there a rescue near you Lynx that could help these pigs?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:02 pm

I doubt there are any rescues in Louisa.

critterluv02

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:31 pm

Perhaps they are mite infested and this person is associating the open wounds as being "bed sores".

I hope someone can help them out of there.

BlueMoon

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:58 am

Is this for real? I tried the email and it wouldn't go through.