Want to adopt in FL (preferably Ocala).

ReesesMommy

Post   » Wed May 26, 2004 11:18 pm

Hi all, it's been a while since I've posted on here. Basically, I wanted to know if anyone can inform me of adoptions in or near Ocala?? I never come across anything near me and I'd hate to <i>buy</i> one as I know it's not recommended. I've searched online and checked Petfinder, etc but never have I come up with anything. My Reesie Pie needs a buddy. =(
Any info is welcome.
Thanks~

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Wed May 26, 2004 11:31 pm

Are you anywhere near Gainsville? (I don't have my map handy :) )

ChadWPB

Post   » Thu May 27, 2004 9:58 am

Hey! I haven't seen you in a long time! You're the one who posted about your sister's pig, whom I adopted. She's doing fine, she now lives with a neutered boar along with another sow.

Have you checked out Gainesville Guinea Pig Rescue? They're about 30 miles from you. I adopted two lovely sows from them.

http://www.freewebs.com/gainesvilleguineapig/

Perhaps Racer might be a good buddy for Reese. I'm glad you're finding a buddy for the little guy!

ReesesMommy

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 11:55 pm

Oooh I never thought of that. I am pretty close to Gainseville. I will look into that!! Thanks! And yes, I know I've been gone a while. I'm working finally so I've been kept busy. I do check up on GL every now and then to see what's going on. I see Marilyn(??) is in your avatar ChadWPB!! I miss her. :'( I am happy she's in a better home now though.

ChadWPB

Post   » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:25 am

Well, if you're ever down to see your sister, you could always drop by and see her along with the rest of the piggies here.